Wednesday, January 27, 2016

The return of Santa Orka

Sadly my last report from THE SECOND ANNUAL NORTHERN VIRGINIA AND OTHER STATES REGIONAL GRAND OLDHAMMER TOURNAMENT!! Otherwise known as NOVAOSGROT!!!

I took command of three squads of space marines:  A scout, tactical, and assault.  They were decimated on the initial ork volley.  I grabbed a little intestinal fortitude and some elbow grease and forged on to the objective.  What follows is their account...through the soldiers eyes.  Enjoy!
























6 comments:

  1. Great report. I like your use of the muzzle flashes and explosions to spice things up. I'd like to think that the tiny paper umbrellas were proof that I was there in spirit. \m/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sean! Ya we missed having you. The muzzel flashes was an idea stolen from Bloo...he is sooooo smart. ;)

      Delete
  2. That cover image is fantastic!! Well done throughout!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks man. I wish I had remembered what all happened on your side of the table. Oh well I know my side was exciting. LOL

      Delete
  3. What a great report!! Loved the shot of the Orks manning (orking) the walls and the sudden appearance of the Zoat Terror Squad!! Zoat Terror Squad also makes for a terrific band name! Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Private there was so much going on in this game all awesome! Hats off to Brian Kirkell for running yet another awesome game! So glad you like it! I agree it would be an excellent band name!

      Delete