Monday, February 27, 2017

What's in the loine

G'day M8's  So I after the whirlwind early on in 2017 of zombies and orks it's time to get cracking on projects again.
from Iron Mitten

Let's reach those goals Grooooooooooove!



I know I'm aware of my crappy Australian slang too
I have my Warmonger Orc force to get done for my Rankin Bass LOTR project.


Then I snagged this guy off Ebay over the holidays on the cheap.  Totally mislabeled!  Score!!!! 


Then what's in the near future is this lovely chaos chap.  I'm not sure what I will do with him, but absolutely love the figure.  He is most likely going into Vaskens army of Goonies.  Possibly a Brigade commander or something such.


Cya next time. ;)

10 comments:

  1. Cool finds Airborne. We need to think of themes for upcoming events. RoC, Necromunda, Clash of Abduls?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn you, that's one of my favorite minotaurs! Excellent score though ๐Ÿ˜œ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your opening cartoon looks just like me in my bedroom. An uncanny likeness!

    Totally unrelated but here's a link to my latest Judge Dredd Comic strip - https://vampifansworldoftheundead.blogspot.co.uk/2017/02/jdmg-scenario-04-meet-malexica.html
    I know how much you enjoy reading them, Tom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha doesn't he look like all of us? Thanks for the link I hadn't got over to check out your last post yet. ๐Ÿ˜‰

      Delete
  4. I love that goblin! What a great miniature. I often feel that way when I roll dice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Dont we all. It's one of my favorite minis, he pretty much started the whole project.

      Delete
  5. Missed again - he must have Stormtrooper taining.

    ReplyDelete